PROJECT 3 -Ted Talk

 


HOW A PENNY MADE ME FEEL LIKE A MILLIONARE





LINK OF THE VIDEO



summary:

In the speach explein his meeting and situation .Is a history of a woman , she have a poor family , that she found a penny and kepted, the girl apreciate the thing there have. Then she found a dollar and stuuf empty, but she found it glorious.

my opinion

I'm don't poor and i don't know what is the feelinng of a poor people, but the woman is veray optimist and she apreciate the thing. Actually the people dosen't apreciate the thing. Is a veary good people. I apreciate the thing because .I am a person who never asks for anything very rarely i ask for something, so they always give me things and I'm happy

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PROJECT 3- March my world

PROJECT 2- New in levels

PROJECT 1 -Animal in me