PROJECT 3- March my world


March my World

Quarantine is not so bad, it made me think, and I was able to improve as a person if I have suffered a break with my girlfriend, I had a fatal time but made me a better person now I know who I am, now I know what I want to do. I decided to lock up my feelings and not show them wrong, love always bills me and my academic level goes down, but I decided to do with my future, I'm going to do high school many tell me I'm not going to make it but don't know that I get serious, uh I sold my play 4 I decided that distractions were bad in high school I'll be the typical nerd who does sports , I'll finish high school here in Spain I'll do selectivity and I can't have less than a 9 wouldn't allow me. Then I'm going abroad to study japan in particular. I'll have to take an entrance exam if I get more than an 8, I'll get a half scholarship, pay less. This summer I will study English and Japanese, I will learn advanced cuisine and I will be more responsible because if everything goes well in 3 years working in summer I will buy a small apartment near the University that is the future to which it aspired

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PROJECT 2- New in levels

PROJECT 1 -Animal in me