PROJECT 3- May my World



May my World

Lately I have been watching a lot of documentaries, one of them, I found it very interesting even if it's a Theory. They say that there are two universes the other universe is parallel to ours, that everything is the other way around, I do not know if you believe it but it is not impossible, imagine being able to travel to the land there and that there is more land than water, a you upside down is to say if you are a boy there you will be a girl and if you are a girl a boy. It is also possible that that Universe time goes the other way around you are born old that madness, I do not know if this theory is true but I just think it is possible that there is another universe. ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PROJECT 3- March my world

PROJECT 2- New in levels

PROJECT 1 -Animal in me