PROJECT 3-April my World

APRIL MY WORLD


They told me a terrifying story all start the holidays with my football club, at the bonfire that we did every night our coach told us a story called Dogs are not the only ones who lick, hearing that I was speechless I didn't understand anything until he told her. She was a rich girl who lived in a luxury house in the woods her parents went out a lot of partying so they bought her a dog, she every night she was afraid she dropped her hand under the bed and her dog pheined that reassuring her, one day she would listen as a drip at home so she decided to investigate investigate , found nothing, went back to sleep before that under his hand and the dog licked him, he woke up again by the noise he went back to bucare but there was nothing again the dog licked it and slept the noise did not cease so for last he decided to look thoroughly, the noise prevented from his room, from the closet , opened it was his dog hanging dripping blood and there was a note that put the dogs are not the only ones who know how to lick then under his bed came a man who ended up murdering the girl. A terrifying story, I couldn't sleep that night

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PROJECT 3- March my world

PROJECT 2- New in levels

PROJECT 1 -Animal in me